SigmaSense inventions unleash a radical transformation of how digital systems sense and interact with the analog world. With the invention of measuring current direct-to-digital, SigmaSense delivers high-fidelity sensing brought into the digital domain, an industry first.
SigmaSense captures the data that is “lost in the noise” to better inform ML and AI systems for more efficient, higher performance outcomes. Come be part of our team as we change the world one touch at a time.
SigmaSense is seeking a self-motivated Post Silicon Test & Verification Lead to work in our Austin, TX location. The successful candidate should possess previous experience with verifying mixed-signal chips, strong analog skills, and be familiar with standard laboratory equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, impedance analyzers, waveform generators, thermal chambers, etc.). Candidate should be familiar with testing and verifying Analog Front Ends, ADC’s, DAC’s and Power Supplies and should be able to develop specialized test hardware and/or software needed to execute tests. The successful candidate should be able to bring a level of automation to the chip-level tests via scripting languages like Python. Candidate should also possess the skill set to validate DSP modulators and demodulators, CPU and its peripherals like USB, SPI, I2C, etc. Knowledge of signal processing and spectral analysis is considered a plus.
- Working with Analog, DSP, and Software design engineers to develop test plans, procedures, and protocols.
- Overseeing and helping with the execution of the test plan
- Managing test engineers and technicians
- Authoring test reports and presentations, managing verification data
- Working with design engineers to assist in debugging when necessary
- Mentoring junior test engineers & overseeing the test lab facility and equipment
- Knowledge of Analog Circuits & Digital Signal Processing
- Familiarity with CPU’s and peripherals
- Bring up and Characterization of Silicon
- ADC & DAC Testing
- ATE Testing
- Compliance Testing (where applicable)
- Data Acquisition
- Power Supplies
- C, Python and/or Matlab
- Design for Test Methodology
- Automation of Measurements
- Test Fixtures & PCB schematic design
- Signal Processing and Spectral Analysis
- Leadership and Managerial
- Problem Solving
- Touch Controller Experience a plus
- Strong documentation, writing, and communication skills.
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering.