All contents of this Site are copyright © SigmaSense, LLC. All rights reserved.
2. Limited, Single Copy License; Termination.
3. General Website Disclaimers. Although SigmaSense has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, SigmaSense assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information, which may contain technical or other inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors. SigmaSense may change any of the information or other materials on the Site at any time without notice. SigmaSense makes no commitment to update the materials or information on the Site. You use the Site at your sole risk.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SIGMASENSE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. SIGMASENSE DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ON THE SITE.
5. Acceptable Use. You agree that you will not do any of the following:
(b) whether directly or via framing, meta tags, hidden text, or any other techniques, use any SigmaSense trademark, logo, product name, or other proprietary information (including the images, text, other content, or the layout or design of any page or form contained on a page) without SigmaSense’s express written consent;
(c) interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
(d) attempt to resell any SigmaSense product or service, or hold yourself out as a SigmaSense reseller or agent of any kind, without SigmaSense’s written authorization; or
(e) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any restricted part of the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any SigmaSense server or materials, through hacking, password mining or any other means, or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
6. Links to Other Sites; Social Media.
(a) The Site may include links to third-party websites or services, including videos or other materials hosted by a third-party site or service. SigmaSense makes no representations about any third-party site or service that you may access through our Site, or any products or services mentioned on our Site that are not products of SigmaSense. When you access a site or service that is not controlled by SigmaSense, you are subject to the third party’s terms and policies, none of which SigmaSense controls, and you do so at your own risk. A link on the Site to any third-party site or service does not mean that SigmaSense endorses or accepts responsibility for the content or use of such sites or services.
(b) SigmaSense’s social media channels are another place for you to learn more about SigmaSense and its products and services. SigmaSense does not control or endorse any social media sites or third-party content available on them, and SigmaSense is not responsible for any third-party content posted or appearing on these other sites, including but not limited to content and links posted by social media companies or users.
7. Access to Password-Protected or Secure Areas. Certain areas of the Site may be available only to users with login credentials such as a username and password. Access to and use of areas of the Site that are password-protected and/or secure is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to civil liability and/or criminal penalties.
9. Trademarks and Patents. The trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks of SigmaSense and its suppliers and customers. You are not granted, expressly or by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, or logo used or displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of SigmaSense. SigmaSense’s technology and products, including products and services that may from time to time be described or available on the Site, may be protected by one or more patents or patents-pending in the United States and other countries.
10. Copyright Infringement; DMCA. SigmaSense is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and respecting the rights of others, and SigmaSense requires that you do the same. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted to the Site in a way that constitutes infringement of your copyright, please provide SigmaSense’s copyright agent with the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
• your address, telephone number, and email address;
• a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Such claims of copyright infringement should be directed to SigmaSense’s copyright agent:
2408 Rutland Drive
Austin, TX 78758
11. Product and Performance Information. Any description of product and service performance is measured using specific system parameters and components, and any such description reflects approximate performance of the tested products and services. Any difference in hardware, software, or other parameters may affect actual performance, and customers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of SigmaSense products and services.
12. Export Laws. By accessing or using the materials on this Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods or technology. You agree that you will not export or re-export (transfer) materials from the Site or any product or service that contains such materials unless you have complied with all applicable United States and other government export controls and approvals. For additional information with respect to the United States export controls, you may wish to visit the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security’s web site at: http://www.bxa.doc.gov.